Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 will not restart no more and customer support can’t help since I’ve had this watch for few months over a year. Unfortunately, this was the third Versa watch to die on me within four years, all due to internal failures. I take good care of my watches but maybe the product is not meant for a daily usage! Looks like major reliability issues with Fitbit products .

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Hi @MmmmmmTBB - did you read through the responses?

Sometimes the symptoms are similar but the causes are different so it is good to itemise what is going on and what you have tried and you may get a better response. Maybe even start your own topic to get responses specific to your case only.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes of course I did, and another similar thread too (which has some incredibly convoluted button pressing which worked for some people)(but not me). I’ve decided to buy a new one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My fitbit never reset and mine is only a 1 1/2 years old. Will not be purchasing another Fitbit.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

@MmmmmmTBB - thanks, if you are going to replace your watch be sure to do good research first, especially if not the same model or brand.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No , mine still not working. No solution so far except fitbit is of 35% discount. Mine is only year and a half old as well.

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.
Best Answer
0 Votes