Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Versa 3 has been frozen on the logo screen since 29th Jan. I've tried to let it power down, once charged logo returns. Long hold of button to reboot, screen goes black momentarily, then logo returns. Is there anything else I can do to fix this problem,  as I need a functioning watch and step tracker. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I'm in the same boat.   My Versa 3 is only 7 months old, and is nothing but trouble.   

Edited to remove frustrated rant and replace with solid advice (that worked for me) from FitBit Support:

"Thanks for your email address. It seems that your Versa 3 hasn't synced for more than a month. Aside from the restart, I recommend factory resetting your Versa 3 using the button but you’ll need to reinstall any apps on your device after the reset, and all unsynced data will be lost. If you'd like to proceed, please follow the instructions below: • Don’t plug the Fitbit device into the charging cable. • Press and hold the button for about 8 seconds until the screen turns off. • After the screen turns off, you'll feel a short vibration: • When you feel the vibration, release the button and immediately press and hold the button again. • Wait until the blue logo appears, then disappears: • Immediately release the button and then immediately press and hold it, again, until you feel a vibration. • After you feel the vibration, release the button. (This vibration indicates they started the factory reset.) • After the Fitbit logo appears, the Fitbit device shows the image with the phone icon and setup indicator. Now you can set up your Fitbit device again by: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873.htm#How.    "

Best Answer
0 Votes