Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have a Fitbit Versa 3 which has not been working since 9th May. It is only showing the logo page and nothing else or would be blank screen until I charge it. I have been following tutorials to factory reset it but with no unveil. I finally made some progress in resetting it but I still get the logo page but now I am stuck with an endless loop of noise like it is either starting up/turning off/rebooting etc. This noise is coming literally every minute (I have timed it) and I can’t stop it (I guess till battery dies). 

How do I even begin to fix this?

Update: 

Followed this tutorial and countless YouTube videos 

https://www.myhealthyapple.com/fitbit-sense-or-fitbit-versa-keep-restarting-here-is-a-fix/

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @sipsachin. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes