Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 swim app won't show real-time laps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why are the swimming stats available on the watch non existent? Swimmers need to know what their lap time or distance is, and it was available on the Versa 1. Is there an update to fix that? What’s the point of a waterproof activity tracker if you can’t properly use it in the water! So frustrated with the Versa 3, feels like a downgrade. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @JessicaPetsc, welcome to the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about showing real-time laps on your Versa 3 while swimming. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Please add swim lap counting to Versa 3. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @JessicaPetsc, welcome to the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about showing real-time laps on your Versa 3 while swimming. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Please add swim lap counting to Versa 3. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Just replaced ionic with versa 3…I’m a daily swimmer and this device does count real time laps…useless to me…if I’d have known that I would have purchased another brand …been your customer for years a ionic crashed so I replaced it…I want to send this back and get another ionic…senseless time of swim only is totally useless…I’ve been a happy and satisfied customer for many years …now not so much..I will warn my fellow swimmers of the inadequacy of the versa 3…. Thanks 

Best Answer

It must be able to count and show each lap

Best Answer