Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't charge anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried many different wall plugs & even tried usb on my laptop, but I cannot get my versa 3 to start charging.  I still have 42% charge on it.  I feel that there is a problem with the charging cord or the connection piece to the back of my watch.  Any ideas or will I need a new charge cord.  It would be still under warranty. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Myversa365. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3 is still not charging despite the steps you've tried prior to posting here.

As a first approach, please note that sometimes a Fitbit doesn’t seem to be charging when actually the issue is that it has become unresponsive (this can happen if the battery has been allowed to discharge completely). I'd recommend putting it on to charge on a charging wire and outlet known to be working.  Leave it on the charger for a good two hours, even if it doesn’t seem to be charging.  

When it has had two hours, try restarting your Versa 3. I would recommend trying this maybe twice in a row if a first try doesn’t work.

If the above doesn't work, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes