Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't go any further after entering my 4-digit code

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My fitbit doesnt work anymore. I can only see the first screen (what time it is). If I want to see more I have to fill in my passcode. I can see it picks the 4 Numbers but then it doesnt do anything. If I want to reset the fitbit it also does nothing. 
Can you help me please? 

regards,

Lotte 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @lotteloo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

Before considering other options, please confirm that you've restarted your Versa 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face (this process can be done through the Fitbit app). If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @lotteloo. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

Before considering other options, please confirm that you've restarted your Versa 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face (this process can be done through the Fitbit app). If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thnx! Restart wasn’t possible but the change of clock face workt! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lotteloo Awesome! I'm glad to hear that your issue is solved now.

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes