Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't notify me when I notification comes in

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am getting notifications displayed on Versa 3 when I swipe down, but I am not being alerted/buzzed when new notification comes in. I have re-paired fitbit to phone, deleted my device from fitbit app and re-added. Restarted both phone and fitbit but cannot get the notifications to alert/buzz. Nothing I have tried has worked. What am I missing??? Why do the notifications display with swipe down, but no alert/buzz?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @77vetter. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before posting here. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance. 🙂

@Manicannie Welcome on board. I appreciate your time in troubleshooting this issue already. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

To better assist you, please confirm if you've tried all troubleshooting steps provided here Why are notifications delayed or missing?

@Guy_ Thanks for your help!

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

My watch has recently stopped getting notifications altogether. I have synced, switched on and off both my phone and watch, uninstall the app and reinstalled it repaired watch and phone via Bluetooth. I have checked all permissions  and push notification settings are ok. The app is picking up my steps, heart rate etc, but no messages are being notified on my watch. It's very frustrating 

Best Answer

Hi @77vetter - the vibrate is very weak and gets weaker as the battery falls. But you may have Sleep or Do not disturb engaged - swipe the watch face to the right to get to Quick Settings to check.

If you suspect there is no vibration, start the Timer app and make a 10 second timer and see what happens when it completes.

@Manicannie-  also check your Quick Settings.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @77vetter. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before posting here. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance. 🙂

@Manicannie Welcome on board. I appreciate your time in troubleshooting this issue already. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

To better assist you, please confirm if you've tried all troubleshooting steps provided here Why are notifications delayed or missing?

@Guy_ Thanks for your help!

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer