Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't pair to my phone anymore

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having problems with syncing since the app had problems last week...have contacted customer support and they know the same as thing as me...telli g me do this do that...i was told by them to erase the data..done today but said could not delete it !...since a week ago i am dealing with this problem...uninstalling the app...inpair my watch...deleted my watch from the app and doing again everything back...but still nothing...now the screen in my watch is installing dont know what ...in different languages since an hour ago...turned off and  on and the same...this app is horrible

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @kkekeeeejejejee. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

As @Guy_ has suggested, please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 3 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 3.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3.
  • Once your Versa 3 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @kkekeeeejejejee  - it looks like you factory reset the watch but it's not installed yet. And if you haven't followed this procedure 

Logout of the Fitbit App, swipe off the active window and in Android, in the phone app settings, clear the storage cache and force stop it.

Remove any Bluetooth entries for the watch from the phone.

Place watch on charge near it's WiFi source and phone.

Turn off all other watches.

Login to the app, click profile photo and " + Set up a Device" and install.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @kkekeeeejejejee. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

As @Guy_ has suggested, please try the following steps in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 3 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 3.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3.
  • Once your Versa 3 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes