Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't pair with my phone's Bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't pair my Fitbit to my Bluetooth on my phone so that I can receive messages and notifications through my fitbit

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Shazzababes. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

As a first approach, please follow @Guy_'s tips and recommendations. If the issue persists, please try the following in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 3 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 3.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3.
  • Once your Versa 3 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa 3 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Shazzababes - the phone or watch may be having difficulties. Restart the watch.

How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Turn off Bluetooth on all devices except the phone.

Logout of the Fitbit App, swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it, then restart the phone.

Logon again and wait for any pair, link or Fixit prompts and then pull down to make sure it syncs.

If that is unsuccessful, click the profile photo and"+ Set up a Device" and replace.

That should get it working again - note, you can't pair the watch in the phone's Bluetooth because it is only done by the app.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Shazzababes. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

As a first approach, please follow @Guy_'s tips and recommendations. If the issue persists, please try the following in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 3 from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa 3.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3.
  • Once your Versa 3 is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa 3 first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes