Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't receive call notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Samsung s22 and my versa 3 will display every notification possible except receiving phone calls. I have done all troubleshooting tips resets and nothing. Now on my Bluetooth when pairing it says I need an app to connect. Can anyone help me with this. I am at my whitts end with fitbit now. May send it back. Very disappointed 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3. I understand why you're feeling disappointed. 

If continue having issues with the on-wrist call notifications after following @Guy_'s tips and recommendations, please try the following:

If you continue having issues, try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. On the phone, turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  2. Restart the Fitbit device once gain. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Remove Versa 3 Controls from the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone.
  4. Set up on-wrist calls again. For instructions, see How do I set up on-wrist calls on my Fitbit device?

Note that Versa 3 Controls might be listed as “Not Connected” in the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone. When you receive a phone call, the controls automatically reconnect. This feature requires more frequent charging.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner - the watch pairing is done solely by the Fitbit App and cannot be done in Bluetooth or you will get that message.

To get calls there is an exception in that you can configure the Versa 3 controls Bluetooth entry to turn it on.

However your watch has to sync well which it should be doing if you get notifications fine.

Try the following. In the Fitbit App, click profile photo and device photo.

Head to Bluetooth settings and turn on the options in Versa 3 controls and then in the app click on on-wrist calls and follow instructions. With luck it should say Done.

You may need also to verify in your watch Settings, in Vibrations & audio you have microphone on and music controls on.  You may need to turn on the Versa 3 controls again and sync to get it working.

If this doesn't work try again after restarting the watch.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3. I understand why you're feeling disappointed. 

If continue having issues with the on-wrist call notifications after following @Guy_'s tips and recommendations, please try the following:

If you continue having issues, try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. On the phone, turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  2. Restart the Fitbit device once gain. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Remove Versa 3 Controls from the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone.
  4. Set up on-wrist calls again. For instructions, see How do I set up on-wrist calls on my Fitbit device?

Note that Versa 3 Controls might be listed as “Not Connected” in the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone. When you receive a phone call, the controls automatically reconnect. This feature requires more frequent charging.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes