Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't receive email nor text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first got my Versa 3 the email and text notifications were working perfectly fine. In fact they have been working for months and now they have stopped. I only receive calendar and FEMA notifications. I have removed app and downloaded it again, switched of Versa and back on again, switched phone of f and on, bluetooth, sharing off and on, factory reset Versa and still no notifications. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @Fitkib. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done, I'd recommend following the tips and recommendations provided here Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

On a side note, I'd like to ask if the text messages you're not receiving are iMessages? If so, please try toggling the iMessage setting; general > Messages > iMessage and verified the "Show Previews" was on "Always". 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for the information. I tried what you suggested but have not been able to receive email or text notifications. I tried different email apps and the notifications are not received on the watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A few days ago mine started responding really slow to calls, and text messages and has a hard time syncing. My old Versa stopped receiving messages for about a month and then randomly started again. I think it is a Fitbit issue and they don't want to admit it. 

Best Answer

@Fitkib I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they're now assisting you on this matter. Please stay tuned to your inbox for updates on your case. 

@exodus10 Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Fitbit device. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend following the tips and recommendations provided here Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Hope that helps.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apps do not appear in the notifications section in the Fitbit device.  It says 'apps will be added to the list after they send notifications to your phone. I have had many emails. texts and phone calls but the apps don't appear for selection on the Fitbit device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fitkib Thanks for those details. Please feel free to reply back to the email you received from our Support Team so they can continue assisting you with this matter. 

Best Answer