Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't receive notifications when phone is in Silent Mode

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I turn my phone volume off at work (not Do not Disturb mode - just turn volume off). 

I do not get notifications unless I leave the phone on vibrate - of I turn the volume off, notifications do not come to my Fitbit. 

Is this normal? Is there a workaround?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @vessel7. It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. 

Please note that when you turn on the do not disturb, quiet hours, or driving mode setting on your phone, your Fitbit device receives notifications but won’t alert you. Swipe right from the clock face to open the quick settings screen. Tap the do not disturb icon or sleep mode icon For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Note: If you have an Android phone you can set your Fitbit device to always send you notifications:

1. Tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Notifications.
  2. In the Vibration Settings section, turn on the Always Vibrate option.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @vessel7. It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. 

Please note that when you turn on the do not disturb, quiet hours, or driving mode setting on your phone, your Fitbit device receives notifications but won’t alert you. Swipe right from the clock face to open the quick settings screen. Tap the do not disturb icon or sleep mode icon For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Note: If you have an Android phone you can set your Fitbit device to always send you notifications:

1. Tap the Today tab > your profile picture > Notifications.
  2. In the Vibration Settings section, turn on the Always Vibrate option.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes