Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't respond to anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over the course of several weeks the screen on my Versa 3 has turned completely black and then developed a white border.  For the first few weeks I was able to restart it via back button. Unfortunately about 2 weeks ago it would no longer let me swipe down to clear notifications, shortly after that I could no longer swipe at all without hard restarting.  Starting a few days ago I can no longer hard restart. My function for the back button on long press is Google Assistant. When initially pressing the back button it still vibrates like it is functioning. But while still pressing the button instead of a second vibration 8-10 seconds later, to signify what should be the Fitbit logo during restart, it does what feels like a double vibration almost immediately and repeats that cycle 8 seconds later. I'm unsure what this signifies or what the watch is doing, other than NOT restarting, because I can immediately release the button and try to restart again with the same result.  

Firmware version 36.128.6.17

It still charges and uses the same charger/outlet as my wife's Versa 3 (problem free). It still communicates with the Fitbit app and tracks, which leads me to believe it is a screen/functionality issue. But instead of a very convenient and advanced piece of technology I essentially have less than a basic fitness tracker that may cost 1/10th the price if that.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @tjmoore82. Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes