Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't show my data accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i have had my fitbit versa 3 for only a week and I have noticed that when I swipe up to see my core stats the circle beside the amount of steps or floors climbed its saying i only did a quarter of the actual steps i did

Please its really frustrating me.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I'm having similar issues with almost all functions. I've had my Versa 3 since 2.2.23. It is not synching to my android phone. I spoke with the fitbit customer care/service rep last week and was advised there were issues system wide but they would be resolved by Monday 2.13.23. As of today the synching issues have not been resolved. Hourly steps are showing showing on my fitbit device but not on my mobile or web fitbit dashboard. It's also not tracking my sleep properly to the point I don't get the full picture and shows that some nights I don't go to sleep until 7am the following morning but it gives me a readyness score of excellent. Could this be a result of the google merger/association? This is my 2nd Versa 3 and the life span is 2+ but less than 3 years so I added a warranty with this recent purchase. I will be requesting a new unit and if the problem persists I will have to decide if another vendor might be a better solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ariace3  - try restarting the watch.

@MikoHeart  - the outage did cause problems. To make sure they are fixed, logout of the Fitbit App, swipe off the active window, clear the storage cache and force stop it.

Restart the phone and watch and login, you can use Edit shown with green popup to add/move your goals and tiles, and Done, then sync again.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I have already restarted the watch multiple times but it still wont work. Plus it works for a little while but then just goes back to showing the wrong data

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, I think it's just my fitbit pushing me to do more steps and floors and when i reached 20,000 steps it went back to normal. Thank you @Guy_ for helping me. @MikoHeart hope your fitbit works now

Best Answer