Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't stay connected to my iPhone's Bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I open my app on my iPhone it’s says my versa3 has lost its pairing and tells me to go into Bluetooth and “forget device” and repaid. I have repairs about 30 times in the past week. I tried completely removing my device from the app and reinstalling the app and its still happening. Anyone have any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Lissa24. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're too having this issue. I understand how frustrating this can be. 

If you haven't done so yet, I recommend the following steps in order:

1. Remove the Bluetooth connection between your iOS device and your Fitbit device: On your phone, go to Settings, Bluetooth, the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device and then Forget This Device.
  2. Turn off Bluetooth on your iOS device and please turn your phone off and back on 
  3. Restart your Fitbit device. See How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  4. Once your phone and Fitbit device are back on, turn on Bluetooth and try the set up process again. If you have trouble connecting your watch to Wi-Fi, see Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @jkassan. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Since you've exhausted all troubleshooting steps we could've provided here the forums, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing!!! So frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Lissa24. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're too having this issue. I understand how frustrating this can be. 

If you haven't done so yet, I recommend the following steps in order:

1. Remove the Bluetooth connection between your iOS device and your Fitbit device: On your phone, go to Settings, Bluetooth, the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device and then Forget This Device.
  2. Turn off Bluetooth on your iOS device and please turn your phone off and back on 
  3. Restart your Fitbit device. See How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  4. Once your phone and Fitbit device are back on, turn on Bluetooth and try the set up process again. If you have trouble connecting your watch to Wi-Fi, see Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  I’m very unhappy with this product. I have been a loyal Fitbit fan for many years and have never had issues like this before. I have actually used my products until they wore out. Had I known of the issues I would have gone in a different direction. 

Best Answer
0 Votes