Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't stay connected to my phone's Bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have deleted the versa 3 from Bluetooth multiple times and have paired it again and again.  After a few hours the watch tells me to pair it again. I am constantly turning off "First timer with Fitbit and I am very frustrated! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @andreeaeg. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out.

I suggest trying the following:

1. Make sure the Fitbit app is updated, a new update was released a few days ago.

2. Restart your Versa 3.

3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.

4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.

5. Set up your Versa 3.

Hope that helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there, @andreeaeg. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out.

I suggest trying the following:

1. Make sure the Fitbit app is updated, a new update was released a few days ago.

2. Restart your Versa 3.

3. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.

4. Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.

5. Set up your Versa 3.

Hope that helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am having the same issues with my Versa 3. I updated from a Versa 2 and unfortunately I’m regretting it. I love my watch but it’s definitely frustrating when it won’t stay connected and i can’t use all of the features. 

Best Answer

I turned off bluetooth I wasn't using and restarted the Fitbit.  So far that seems to working.  I didn't event know there was a restart until Cindy suggested it.  See #2 in her response to me. Hope this helps you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea I have done that multiple times! It seems to work for a little while and then stops connecting again. I’ve been persevering with it because I want it to work so bad! 

Best Answer

I ended up getting a replacement fitbit.  I "forgot" the Versa 3 controls on my bluetooth iphone se200, and now don't know how to get them back on.  can you help please?  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have never had an issue with my Versa 3, not it will not hold the bluetooth pairing with my apple 12 ProMax. I have updated both devices, powered off bluetooth, eliminated other bluetooth device…I’ve tried all possible solutions, but nothing seems to work!  Why has my Versa 3, all of the sudden, keep losing bluetooth pairing?  Is it the Versa 3 or my Apple 12 Pro Max?
Please help!
tyia,
Carolyn

Best Answer
Not sure if this will help, but I found that once I got it to pair, if I closed and then reopened the Fitbit app on my phone each morning (before I sync) the pairing and Bluetooth issues have mostly been resolved.
Best Answer
0 Votes