Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't stop vibrating and it's stuck on Fitbit Logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there my versa 3 is constantly vibrating and stuck on the start up screen.  It has the fitbit icon as if it's starting up and constantly vibrating.  Have tried the reset process and nothings happening.  Can anyone help? 

Louise 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @LouiseRankine  -  probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

If it is still under warranty and found faulty it may be better to take it to the shop for a new replacement, rather than accepting a refurbished replacement from Fitbit and dealing with sometimes drawn out return and shipping issues.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @LouiseRankine. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you with this matter. If you still need help or have any questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back. 

Have a good day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi Guy_ 

Thanks for the info. Wish I had seen your message before I accepted the replacement from fitbit 🙈 I wasn't aware that they sent out refurbished items.  I just took it that they'd send a brand new replacement.  I have the original receipt from the shop I bought it from too but thought it would be easier to deal with fitbit 🤦‍:female_sign: oh well replacement is on its way.  Thanks for taking the time to reply though 😊

Best Answer

Same issues. But no service centers in India any diagnosis for the issues 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @BhaskarS - watches aren't repairable, they can only be replaced if faulty.

However there are a few things to try.

Press and hold the button for 10 seconds till the logo disappears and reappears.

If the watch is still syncing with the Fitbit App, try changing the clock face in the Gallery tile.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa 3 did the same thing. Went through the process and received the replacement which was just the watch, no band or charger. I have no idea if the replacement was was a refurbished watch but it looked fine. There was no chance of returning it to the store for replacement since I received it from Fitbit as part of the Ionic recall which I had received from Fitbit as a result of the failure of another watch which was still under warranty…

As far as I know Fitbit still has done nothing to address the issue of breaks in data and streaks like consecutive 10,000+ step days when changing or replacing watches. 

Best Answer
0 Votes