Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won’t turn on and keeps stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 4 keeps vibrating once and then the Fitbit logo appears on the screen before it then switches off again - and then repeats it - every so often there is also a thin line that flashes across the screen. This continues until it runs out of battery (I can hear the single vibration all the time as it tries to switch itself on)  I have pressed and held the side button many times to try to do a reset but it just keeps doing the same thing ! Please help ! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Jaksay  - probably best to chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Jaksay. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post and your time in trying to solve this issue. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

I've seen you did follow @Guy_'s advice and contacted our 
Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes