Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't turn on or charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 3, last synced today at 2:09 PM, screen went blank while it was charging. Now will only vibrate when I hold the power button. I have tried changing the clock face, I have tried holding the power button to reset it, I have tried having it on the charging cable and resetting it. I cannot get it to work. My wife has a Versa 3 and I checked hers on the charger and it worked. Any other ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Same mine blank screen . It’s versa 2 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Zyrane00  - if it vibrates it is probably charged, but possibly not enough, try giving it a clean and charging for an hour. If it gets hot stop immediately as it is dangerous. How do I clean my Fitbit device? 

It may well be faulty though and if under warranty needs replacing where you bought it.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support. They may take you through a factory reset.

Don't be tempted to pay more for a Versa 4 which doesn't have all features of your current watch.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @deborahpaul68 - make sure it is charging and charged. If it gets hot while charging stop immediately.

If you double tap the screen and swipe the watch face left and nothing appears on the screen once charged, it is most probably faulty and if under warranty needs replacing where you bought it..

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support. They may take you through a factory reset.

Don't be tempted to pay more for a Versa 4 which doesn't have all features and reliabilities of your current watch.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I let it charge all night, still the same. The only change is now when I hold the power button to reset, I get a red light on the bottom and nothing else. I am guessing that it's dead. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did the same and now it's dead, so it won't do anything! When I put on the charger it shows 0% then does nothing! I loved my Versa 3! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine Versa 3 is stuck at the blue logo screen.  I've tried to hold it for 20 seconds until it goes black, and then release the button when it vibrates again, but no luck.  Just goes back tot the blue logo screen.

I also let it die, (screen showed 0% batter logo), then plugged plugged it in to the charger.  Same blue logo screen appears a few seconds later.  I fear it is dead....at just 14 months old. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you and it’s now working 

Best Answer

How did you get it working again?

Best Answer
0 Votes