Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 👋 

I'm having an issue with my versa 3. I got it a month ago and I wore it but but for the past 2 weeks I didn't wear it and now I can't turn it on. I'm stuck on a black screen. I tried to charge it and to press and hold the side button but nothing happened...

I don't know what to do 😩

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Bob2411. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 3 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

As a first approach, please try restarting your Versa 3. For instruction, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the restart doesn't work and you haven't felt a vibration on your watch during this process, confirm that you've tried the following steps:

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your Versa 3 using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your Fitbit once again. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your Versa 3 display is unresponsive, try restarting it by doing the following: Press and hold the button for 10 seconds until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, and then release the button.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes