Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Battery not holding a charge.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A couple of days ago, I got the usual notification that my Versa battery was low. So I placed it on the charger. After taking it off the charger and on my wrist, the screen went black. When I clicked the button to turn on the screen, the battery said 0%. So I placed it on the charger again, and my watch turned on saying it had 100% battery. But when I took it off again, the screen went black and the battery said 0%. Has this happened to anyone else? I even tried the firmware update to see if that would fix it and it didn't.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @kmizumoto07. Welcome! It's great to have you on board.

Thanks for sharing that your Versa doesn't hold a charge after being unplugged, as well for updating the firmware. Let's work on this together. While this shouldn't happen, I'd recommend to try the following steps to see how it goes:

1. Clean the gold contacts on your Versa and charging cradle to ensure there isn't dust and debris accumulated over time. You can find further instructions in this help article.
  2. Restart your Versa to refresh its performance as described here.
  3. Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  4. Please use the charging cradle that came with your device and make sure your watch is properly connected. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  5. Charge it for about 2 hours and monitor it's behavior on the next hours.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! I tried going through all of your troubleshooting steps, but they didn't work. Now my Versa is not even charging at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes