Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Family Pride Woven Band availability

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it already sold out? I just got the email 3 days ago, but am terrible about checking my personal email. Does anyone know? I feel stupid asking here, but I love my Fitbit and that band is great! Thanks in advance.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @AmyJ901  it's never stupid for asking something. The community is here and you found us. I don't see it in the store right now, so why not reach out to customer support. At least they would be able to tell you if it's available. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

posted twice - removed

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AmyJ901, welcome! It's nice to see new faces around. @Odyssey13, thanks for your help.

@AmyJ901, thanks for sharing your love towards your Fitbit. Currently we don't have the Fitbit Versa Family Pride Woven Band in stock and this is why it doesn't appear in the US Fitbit store. I appreciate your interest in this accessory and while we don't have a time frame when it'll be available again, we'd recommend to keep an eye to the shop so you can be the first one to know about our latest products and sales.

Hope to see you around more often!

Best Answer