Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Fitbit Coach crashing part way through workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I start a session in the Fitbit Coach (ie like rowing this morning), it begins then runs a few minutes (4:41 minutes this morning) and then completely stops and asks me "Would you like to log this workout session" even though it is not finished.  I have cleared the cache and the data in the Settings on my phone (Samsung Ultra 23) and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  

I'm 2 weeks into a regime of weight loss and am feeling very depressed I cannot get my Coach working.  Please help!!  What is the point of paying for Premium if you cannot do the sessions?

Any help very gratefully received!  Best, Lisa

-----

Actually, for some reason, the Les Mills programs still run the full course.  Could it just be the rowing ones?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@LisaLaw can you tell me which workouts you've encountered this problem with? I tried this one:

Screenshot_20240216_135754.jpg

 It played to the end and worked fine for me. I also have a Samsung phone, but mine is older than yours. It's a Galaxy S10e. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is the exact one that crashes 4 minutes in!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LisaLaw I think it may be your phone that is causing this malfunction. I found this article about how to keep your apps from sleeping. Could you take a look at it and check your settings? Be sure to scroll down to the section about Samsung. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @alexthecat my phone was already switched to that setting and I seem to be able to do the other programs.  Its just this rowing one that doesn't work.  Fitbit is better for other things that work for me so I'll just have to do other rowing programs online or listen to music.  Thanks for the help though!

Best Answer
0 Votes