Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa HR, Sleep Tracking, and Battery Malfunctions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Versa for about 15 months now, and the battery has been draining very quickly. I charged it fully at 7am, but by 12:30pm, the battery was at 22%. It also has not been recording my heart rate consistently, often times not even recording it at all. The sleep tracker records my sleep maybe 25% of the time, and it does not record any sleep stages. I’ve tried restarting it, cleaning the Fitbit after workouts, and letting the battery get to 0% and then charging completely. I am out of ideas. I get really sweaty during a workout, so maybe this also makes a difference. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@adubb27 Thank you for confirming this for me. Unfortunately, I am afraid your Versa is quite ill at this point and you will have to contact Customer Support as you might require a replacement device. Here's the link to Customer Support page. 😞

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@adubb27 Have you tried performing factory reset (restoring your tracker to factory defaults)? This will wipe your Versa, so please sync first. You will also need to delete your tracker from your Paired Devices list in your phone Bluetooth settings. Reboot your phone as well. You can perform factory reset by going to Settings on your Versa, scrolling down to About and tapping Factory Reset. Once Versa resets to factory defaults, you will need to set it up again by adding it as a replacement device in the Fitbit mobile app. Good luck!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Thanks for the help! However, after the factory reset, my versa is still not recording my heart rate. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@adubb27 Is the sensor light blinking on the back? If you swipe up on the main screen of your Versa (top open Today app) and scroll down to Heart Rate section what can you see? Can you see a number or is it '--"? Have you installed any 3rd party clockfaces after the factory reset?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Marrrmaduke The sensor lights are not on, and for heart rate, all that appears is “—“. The clock face is the original factory setting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@adubb27 Thank you for confirming this for me. Unfortunately, I am afraid your Versa is quite ill at this point and you will have to contact Customer Support as you might require a replacement device. Here's the link to Customer Support page. 😞

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes