Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa HR monitor stopped working!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 1 year my HR Monitor stopped working!  I checked to ensure that it’s on in settings, completed the hard restart several times, and did 2 factory resets. Nothing has helped.  Customer service sent me a 25% off coupon toward new one but I really don’t want to purchase another!  Any other tricks or suggestions? Is this a common issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Sheila2004 Sorry to hear about your issue.  The only other thing I can recommend is a factory reset of the device.  Other than that, a new Fitbit might be the best option.  Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm listening in as my HR monitor stopped working a few days ago. It is stuck on 1 HR and won't change the reading.......

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sheila2004 Sorry to hear about your issue.  The only other thing I can recommend is a factory reset of the device.  Other than that, a new Fitbit might be the best option.  Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes