Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa HR not working and steps lost

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my versa for about 6 weeks, at first it was good but a couple of weeks after getting it I noticed that it wasnt tracking my heart rate. It sometimes works but not for very long. Because of the problem it doesn't track my sleep, and my workouts were not being tracked properly either, I would do a 60 minute workout and it would show 162 calories burned. Today I went for a walk and my steps were 4523, I did a 50 minute workout and looked at my steps after and I was on 2022! 5 pretty active hours later I only managed to get upto 3177, when I synced my fitbit I went down to 3055 on my watch and app. I logged out of the app, turned my phone off, reset my fitbit 3 times and checked all the settings. my heart rate is still not being read no matter which wrist I wear it on, the placement on my wrist or how tight it is. can anybody help me with this problem or have I just wasted $229? Thank you in advance

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

update: after logging out of the fitbit app, turning off my phone, restarting the fitbit 3 times, logging back into the app and syncing my fitbit I lost another 1200 steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

My HR tracker is also extremely off. One day alone I was in peak heart rate for 5 hours and 45 minutes according my Versa. I have emailed multiple time and no response or a response not even related to the issue. Time to find an alternative smartwatch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received my Versa Lite for mothers day.  2 weeks ago, it stopped tracking my heart rate and sleep, hence calories are off too.  After a 45 minute long session chat session it still does not work.  I'm very unhappy about this product and will tell others not to purchase.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Due to battery drain, I did a factory reset.  After I finally got it working to sync again, the steps are not tracking on the watch nor is the heartrate.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Luckily I was still under warranty and fitbit sent me a new versa. I'm
pleased with the replacement.
Best Answer
0 Votes