Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite Syncing but not staying connected to bluetooth for notifications or music

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I recently purchased a Versa Lite and I am having some trouble. When going into the FitBit app, it shows my watch and syncs with it no problem saying it is connected. But the watch is not connected to bluetooth causing me not to receive notifications or being able to control music. Everything is up to date. All day sync and connection is turned on. This is happening when I am connected to other bluetooth devices and also when I am not connected. Whenever I open my settings it is not connected and I have to go back into the watch and turn on pair mode everytime I open my phone or my watch. This is happening when the watch is fully charged as well. I have tried removing the device from my phone's devices and reconnecting, turning bluetooth on and off, removing and readding the app. I am unsure what I should do now. Thank you for anyone who helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mlpedroia  What phone are you using? Is it on the Supported Devices List?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer