Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite and Note 8 inaccurate EVERYTHING

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Purchased Versa Lite directly from the company. I can not for the life of me get the GPS to stay connected. I've literally tried every link and post I could find. I've changed all my settings. The watch and my phone are both updated to latest software. My battery settings are to "not optimized," my location is on, etc. Etc. When I start a run or walk on my watch, my pace is almost double the actual pace. I've tried manually entering my stride and using GPS to sync my stride. Neither work. When I compare to my Samsung health app, distance is off, pace is off. Very frustrating for a new runner who is working on their speed. The exact reason I bought the watch! I get a notice on my phone saying my phone is connected to GPS constantl . I manually sync it and it works half the time. Then it disconnects again. I'm at wits end. Help me please!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Reach out to customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. The phone number to call from the UK is: 0800 069 8505. Operation hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes