Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite : back side sensor still no response when continuously press the left button

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday my versa lite can't swipe smoothly and automatically switch off during half battery status.  Fitbit app is still show not connect device and I can't switch on the device with continuously press the left button.  Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @StephWong

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issues you're experiencing with your Versa Lite. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this. If the button is unresponsive, I recommend trying to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air. Hold the device at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button.

I also recommend doing the following:

1. Switch to a Fitbit clock face if you're using a third party clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 
  2. Try to restart your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If the device is showing as not connected, please verify if your watch is paired to your Fitbit account. You can confirm the steps to set up the watch here

If you're experiencing issues with the heart rate sensor, please check this help article

Please keep me posted, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes