Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite battery draining in less than a day

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my versa lite for just over a year. As with all my other fitbits (I've had 4 various fitbit trackers and smartwatches before) the battery has started to drain quickly. Last night I charged to 54% and less than 8 hours later it's to 14%.

Last night it also started playing one of my apps on the watch, which woke me up. 

This morning, there has also been a big chunk of black lines appeared and I have restarted etc as other forums say to do. When turning back on, it is now at 0% battery. 

I haven't changed phones, or any settings for it to all of a sudden start going wrong. 

With my past experience of fitbits, I think this is my last one and I will be switching to another provider.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @R4CH3M. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

As you may know, your Versa Lite battery should last up to 6 days. However, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app, etc. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

About the screen, does the restart helped to get rid of the lines? If that is not the case, try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @R4CH3M. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products into consideration.

As you may know, your Versa Lite battery should last up to 6 days. However, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app, etc. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery.

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

About the screen, does the restart helped to get rid of the lines? If that is not the case, try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately it doesn't even turn on now. I had it on charge for 5 hours yesterday and nothing is happening. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@R4CH3M I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Best Answer