Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite battery drains fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The battery on my versa lite has deteriorated rapidly since I got it at Christmas. I turned off Step reminders, always on, all day sync etc and still the battery lasts less than 10 hours. Very disheartening because the main reason I wanted a fitbit was to be able to receive phone and weather info, rather than just steps and HR. At this point the Fitbit is only able to function as a very rudimentary tracker, and still needs charging 2-3 times per day. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @srb0126.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with your Versa Lite's battery draining faster than expected. I totally understand how you are feeling as you would like to continue using your watch without any issues and take advantage of all its features. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this issue, I recommend doing the following:

1. Switch to a Fitbit clock face if you're using a third party clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? 
  2. Restart your device by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Charge the watch to 100% and use it like normal. 

You can confirm the complete tips to prevent battery drain in this help article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife's Versa Lite just started having this problem recently. It was working fine before. Had it about 6 months. This morning the battery was at 98%. This evening it was 23%. It's running the FitBit out-of-the-box clock face, and it didn't get used much at all today. It's not running any apps other than what came pre-installed. All notifications are turned off except for FitBit and messages (very few of those today). This is way too much battery loss.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I have tried everything Fitbit has recommended to no avail. Working to
get mine replaced, as they do have one year warranty. Hope this helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back to the Fitbit Community, @davemac327. Thank you for your reply, @srb0126. I am sorry for the delayed response.

@davemac327 thank you for joining the thread and sharing that your wife is experiencing the same issue with her Versa Lite. I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Since the issue persists, I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon. 

@srb0126 I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I would like to confirm if you've been in touch with our Support team regarding this issue? You can take a look at this page for more information about the warranty policy.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes