Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite battery is draining fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a Versa Lite fitbit Watch for Christmas.  It charges just fine,  but only keeps the charge for about 8-10 hours.  I have tried different charging ports.  According to the instructions, it should keep its charge for 4 days.

Any suggestion before I return it?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@ALHUecker, I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community. I'm also sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa Lite battery is draining fast. Thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Please try the tips that are listed in this help article. These tips are helpful in order to improve the battery life of your watch.

Finally, monitor the battery's behavior and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, 

I've also incurred this issue in the last two days.  My versa lite is 9 months old and in the last 2 days the battery drains from 100% within 12 hours! I have not changed any settings.  I have only notifications for messenger, auto brightness, screen wake is manual,  10secs for screen time-out, etc.  Previous to this week I was getting 4 days out of a full charge and like I said above I have not changed any settings.  I'm extremely angry that a device worth over $200 is having issues within a year!! Not good enough!!

Carolyn 

Best Answer
0 Votes