Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite battery is draining quickly and Hourly Activity Goal is not matching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa Lite battery is draining faster than usual for the last two weeks. I am now charging it in the morning and evening because the charge drops to 40% by 6:00 pm. Today, it was at 100% at 9:30 am. I am getting 13 of 13 hours active on my watch but when I sync it to my phone, the 9:00 am hour is always missing. Not sure what is happening there. Everything else syncs correctly. Any help is greatly appreciated. I got the watch November of 2019, so I have had it for less than a year.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @ChristyH726, thanks for stopping by and for sharing the details about the issues you've been experiencing with your Versa Lite. I'll be glad to help you.

About the Hourly Activity Goal that is not matching, please note that we’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

In regards to the battery short life, if you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend taking a look at this article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

If your watch's battery keeps draining drastically in the next couple of days, let me know so I can continue assisting you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help. I have done all of what the guide recommends
except for shutting it down because I use my Versa Lite all day to monitor
my activity. The battery continues to drain quickly. Last night before I
went to bed, it was at 50% and this morning when I woke up, it was at 5%. I
am now charging it twice a day. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
again for responding to my first post.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @ChristyH726. I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. Note that we may take a bit long to get back to you since due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes