Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite battery life not lasting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Recently I have found that my Versa Lite was losing charge within a day from a full charge even when not in use.

I carried out a factory reset of the watch, gave it a full charge but the issue was still happening. 

The watch has now lost all charge, won't start up and won't charge at all and doesn't respond to holding the button in. 

The watch in question is a Fitbit Versa Lite Edition which i bought in January 2020.

Any advice or support will be much appreciated. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Ewan_T, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some steps before posting over here. Let me share with you that the battery of our Versa Lite was designed to last 5 days, but this also depends on how frequently you use all the features of your device. That said, I recommend you charging your Fitbit device with a USB port from a computer or a UL-certified outlet into the wall and then turn off all the features that you don’t use that much.

After following the above information, please check this help article for more tips and recommendations. This article includes as restart process that will refresh the device's performance.

Let me know if further assistance is needed and if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ricardo,

I've currently tried to charge the watch with no success or even any sign of the watch charging via the screen which. 

Holding the button in also has no effect on the watch, it seems the battery has been completely drained and won't charge anymore.

Thanks. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same exact issue! Battery life not lasting as long at all then it just completely died at 39%. Won’t charge or power back on. I’m so disappointed. This is my 2nd one too as my first stopped working  after 1 month. I’m super disappointed with Fitbit’s quality. I should have just bought an Apple Watch from the beginning. My husband has one and has had zero issues. 

Best Answer

Hi @RicardoFitbit, do you know the contact details for fitbit uk to get either technical help or return the watch.

I've been unable to get the watch to resolve the issue in fact the watch has to response at all.

I've read that people have had the same issue and been offered a new replacement which says to me that this is a known issue.

Very disappointed with this product and the lack of support to rectify a fault on a watch which is less than a year old. 

Best Answer
0 Votes