Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite can't be found by bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been trying to sync my versa lite for the last two week and I just realized tonight that the watch isn't being found by any of my bluetooth devices (android phone).  I've restarted the app, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've deleted the device to try and install it again, I've done the device restart and shut down and I still cannot get any of my bluetooth devices to find the device.  I have also tried to install the app onto my android tablet to see if it was just a phone issue and I did not have any luck with bluetooth finding the watch.  Both devices have found my husbands Charge 2 which isn't even close to the devices to. The watch is still functioning as it has been and I can see my daily information. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm having the same issue! I've also done everything you did. I have a Google pixel phone. I got this watch for Christmas and it worked perfect up until 10 days ago. It won't sync at all. My phone can't find it. It works perfect and I can read all stats on the watch . So frustrating 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally got it to find my device! I went to settings on the watch, bluetooth, and changed it to pair.  My phone finally saw the device and I was able to reinstall it through the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are fortunate that you have N otherwise functional watch. Mine also won’t connect and it is losing 3 hours overnight.  It is essentially useless now. I am very frustrated as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently uninstalled the app and when I reinstalled it I just "added" a new device.  Yes, it was my original device but for whatever reason it has been syncing again. It's been good for about a week now.

Best Answer
0 Votes