Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite doesn't connect with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This whole thing began when I lost my charger. My Versa Lite had no charge for about three weeks until I was able to get a new one. Once it was charged up, it refused to update the time or anything with my phone. I tried lots of things but ended up factory resetting it. This just caused more problems.

When I tried to reconnect my Fitbit to my phone, it would ask me to put in a code that was displayed on my Fitbit. I would type it in and a little while later, my phone would say that my Fitbit was paired. Well, great, except that my Fitbit now is not registering the fact that it is connected to my phone. When I attempt to do updates, my Fitbit goes through a constant loop. First, it does the normal "First, download the Fitbit app" with the logo. Then a green checkmark will appear and it will appear to load for a few minutes. Then it shows a red X and goes back to the start. It seems to be stuck in a loop. I've been at this for hours now, and I'm getting quite aggravated.
Please help me, I have no idea how to fix this or if it is possible to fix at all.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @StargazerBEYOND, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Versa Lite is not connecting with your phone. I know how frustrating this is for you and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, please let me know how the factory reset was performed.

In the meantime, try a regular restart, to do so, follow the steps listed in this help article. After this, try setting up your watch from scratch again and see if it connects with your phone properly.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes