Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite factory rest

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my watched stopped getting notifications so after doing all the different things to try and fix it i ended up having to factory rest it. I have been trying to get my watch working for over a day and a half now. Its just getting stuck on software update. Its shown that it fully downloaded but it wont go any further and just starts updating the software again. My watch is only a few months old this should not be happening.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Same here! I uninstalled everything and restarted and still get red x

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both of you contact Customer Support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Done ....right after I posted this. Had to jump the hoops but it still had problems so I am getting a warranty replacement!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did u got about that? I have emailed them but I got a message back saying it work take 2 days for a response

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the live chat.

Best Answer

I first did the live chat last night and had to do what they asked and was given a reference number. When it still didn't work I went on again today. I had to unpair the device, plug it in, pair again and restart the update. I also had to hold the button down and reset the device. I also restarted my phone and reinstalled the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't seem to get the option for a live chat so I have had to email them. Which they gave me the same answer from what I had all ready done and told them I had

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow the exact same thing is happening for me too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

If the link doesn't work I went through the app. Tapped my profile pic. Went  to help. Then troubleshooting. Then I scrolled down and it says "let's talk".

Best Answer
0 Votes