Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite heart rate sensors not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At first, the heart rate on my Versa Lite was very high (170s just sitting on my couch). I did a soft reset, turned the watch on and off, and finally did a factory reset. The heart rate seemed to be back to normal. Now, three days later, there is no heart rate at all. The green light on the back is not even on, despite a soft reset and turning the watch on and off. My Versa is only 4 months old.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SLPMama, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device? to troubleshoot the heart rate sensors of your Versa Lite. Please let me know if the issue persists.

I'll be here if further assistance is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SLPMama, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device? to troubleshoot the heart rate sensors of your Versa Lite. Please let me know if the issue persists.

I'll be here if further assistance is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I read the article that was suggested, tried the hint, and the heart rate monitor is still not working. No heart rate number, and the light on the back is not on at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa lite stopped recording my heart rate. The light no longer comes on. I have restarted the device and turned the feature off and on with no results. What should I do next 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever get yours working. Mine had stopped working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze had this issue and it had to be replaced. I’d recommend contacting customer service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes