Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite is losing time and it won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Highly annoyed right now. I contacted customer support last week with this message: My Fitbit is losing time. When I sync it goes back to the right time (same time as my iPhone) but then loses 4-5 minutes within 12 hours of the sync. This started 5 days ago. FYI I have already done the following troubleshooting:
Hard reset x2
Changed the clock face x2
Uninstalled and reinstalled app on my phone
Please do NOT reply telling me to do the exact same thing that I listed above, been there, DONE THAT and nothing has corrected the issue. My Fitbit is less than 1 year old (got it 10/2019)“ 

Got a reply a few days later which gives all indications that my message was not read as they gave me instructions to literally do some of the trouble shooting steps that I ALREADY had done and stated as such in my original message. NOW the issue is even worse, as of yesterday “No device found” and not syncing AND. the time is way off. Time on my iPhone is 13:15 and the time on my versa lite device is 12:04 so now it’s 1 HOUR and 11 minutes behind. Pretty sure the solution will end up being a replacement. Waiting to hear more from customer service. I’m sure I’ll probably have to go through a couple more iterations of them telling me to do all the troubleshooting I’ve already done tho before they will determine to replace it. 😡

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
81 REPLIES 81
Totally agree with all you say, and the absolutely must know that it's an
ongoing problem for so many people. I intend to write a scathing review on
Trust Pilot, and hope lots of others will do the same. We might save other
people from having to go through the same thing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. For all of you who are new to the Fitbit community, welcome.

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue, sharing the solutions and steps you've tried. I understand that this can be very frustrating, your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. I recommend confirming our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? Time on your watch should be corrected when you sync it. Please also make sure you have turned on "Set automatically" for date and time on your phone: open your phone's settings > tap General > tap Date & Time > and then toggle "Set Automatically" on.

If the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. Click here to get connected. I am going to close this thread, but if there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes