Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite is losing time and stopped getting notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Losing time, did a factory reset last night, when i got it reset, then I had to do an update which took forever, when done it still was 4 minutes off, well by this afternoon it was half hour off, so was going to try another factory reset, well now it says can't find, yes it is charged and it is on, Bluetooth is on, I am lost and very frustrated, also has quit giving me notifications on text messages.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@nancart Please do and let me know. If that doesn't work, you might have to reach out to Customer Support as you may need a replacement.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@nancart after factory reset, before setting up the device again, have you removed versa from your phone bluetooth settings and rebooted the phone? if not, please try that. also, what's your phone model and OS?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
Yes, I did remove from bluetooth and restarted my phone, I have a Samsung
Galaxy S9
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nancart this is a mystery to me. I would set up versa using different device (tablet, computer, your friend's phone etc.) so it is linked with your account. Then, I would use your phone to simply open fitbit app and sync. Fitbit app facilitates pairing of the device. There is no need to manually pair it from the phone's bluetooth settings once the device is linked with the account.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
I will try that, thanks.
Best Answer

@nancart Please do and let me know. If that doesn't work, you might have to reach out to Customer Support as you may need a replacement.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
I tried everything possible, called support, they are sending me a
replacement, thanks again for your input.
Best Answer

@nancart I am glad your new Versa is on its way to you! 😄

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

@nancart I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad to hear that our Support team took care of your case and you will be back on track with a replacement unit. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Thank you for your help @Marrrmaduke.

I'll be around if any question arises! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes