Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite is showing the incorrect time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa lite is an hour behind. It is syncing to my phone, but the time is incorrect. I tried a shutdown, restart, and even a reset and it still is in the wrong timezone. It says it is up to date. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @tcaron, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm glad to hear you were able to figure out why your Versa Lite was showing the incorrect time. Thanks for your time and efforts in troubleshooting this situation prior to posting here. 

In case you need further assistance with the time on your watch, please see: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? and How do Fitbit devices sync their data? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Finally found it. The app is a little awkward and functions seem to be placed haphazardly. The timezone is in advanced settings. I had to turn it off, sync, then turn it back on and sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @tcaron, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm glad to hear you were able to figure out why your Versa Lite was showing the incorrect time. Thanks for your time and efforts in troubleshooting this situation prior to posting here. 

In case you need further assistance with the time on your watch, please see: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? and How do Fitbit devices sync their data? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer