Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite isn't tracking heart rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit isn’t tracking my heart rate. I’ve tried resetting, charging, waiting and still not working. It’s causing my sleep tracker to not give detailed results. Can anyone help?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AngyeP Are the LED lights on the back of your tracker ON? If not, please open Settings app on your Versa, scroll down to Heart Rate and toggle OFF an ON several times, then reboot the tracker by holding the left button until the screen turns off and the fitbit logo appears. Other things to remember - make sure that the battery is not critically low as this may turn off HR sensor. Make also sure you wear the band tight enough and you do not have any tattoos on the arm.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@AngyeP Are the LED lights on the back of your tracker ON? If not, please open Settings app on your Versa, scroll down to Heart Rate and toggle OFF an ON several times, then reboot the tracker by holding the left button until the screen turns off and the fitbit logo appears. Other things to remember - make sure that the battery is not critically low as this may turn off HR sensor. Make also sure you wear the band tight enough and you do not have any tattoos on the arm.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit versa isn't tracking my heart rate at all anymore. It now only shows a red light instead of the green flashing one. I have restarted the watch, turned the HR setting off and returned it on, I reinstalled the app., and even did a factory reset. Nothing has helped. How do I get my heart rate tracker back working? That's really the only reason I ever got this watch.

Best Answer

@Meganbivins Do you have any 3rd party clock faces installed? If yes, try changing to one of the fitbit originals. But if this does not help, and factory reset was not successful, I am afraid you may need to reach out to Customer Support. 😞

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

This affects me too. What did you do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This affects me too. Same red light then no light at all. I tried everything suggested. What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes