Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not receiving notifications on Samsung S20+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good day.

Had Versa Lite for 2 years. No problems then all of a sudden I stopped receiving notifications.  On the app, it says the watch & phone are synced but I've got nothing. Recommendations?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@CraftyMomma003 Welcome to our Fitbit Community. I totally understand how you feel about the notifications issue that your Versa 2 has experienced.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After trying these steps, monitor your watch and see if it receives notifications properly.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your response. I have restarted my phone & watch multiple
times. No good.
Best Answer

Having the same problem and this is not the first time!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lmboothroses Thank you for getting back and trying the recommended steps. Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

@lmboothroses  Thank you for joining us in this thread. I totally understand how you feel about this issue.

I would like to know if you tried the troubleshooting steps that I shared in the link included in my previous post.

See you later.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes