Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not tracking my heart rate accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, starting a couple days ago my versa started not tracking my sleep because it said it couldn't get a good read on my heart rate. Them last might it's continually saying my heart rate is at 152. I checked with a different monitor to make sure that this was wrong.

I did a reset and it's still saying 145-150. Anyone else having this issue? Is there something I can do to fix it? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Sarah4990. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already helped you with this issue. If you still need help, please feel free to update your support case so they can continue assisting you. 

Have a nice day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing! HR monitor just stopped working, but everything else was fine and it was synced to the app on my phone. I tried all the resets, and even chatted with the customer support. They told me to factory reset it so I did. Now my Fitbit will not connect to the app on my phone, and I went through multiple steps with support with no success. The warranty is expired, and the only option they gave me was to buy a new Fitbit for 35% off. 

My FitBit was working fine and synced, except for the HR, and now it is completely useless!!!!! I refuse to buy a new one when it was supports fault that it is now useless.

Tried to go back in the chat and first got a error, then was put in a queue where I was second in line, and after an hour and a half, I was still second in the queue. I closed it out and gave up.

It seems that multiple people are having the same issue so I think it is a global issue, and I should not have to get a new one.

I am so angry and frustrated. I created my own post on the forum earlier this afternoon,and no one has responded.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I honestly think you should buy a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I should not have to buy a new one. It is FitBit's fault!!

Best Answer