Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite only shows home screen and won't swipe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa Lite shows the time, records my steps and allows notifications but that is it.  I can't swipe to other screens or change the home screen to show heart rate. Sometimes it will not turn on at all or will restart itself. Please advise.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Krose17, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa Lite since it the screen won't swipe and restarts by itself.

Please restart your watch as described in this help article. After this, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the issues get fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I am unable to change the home screen I never changed it from the factory setting anyhow. The guide to resetting a versa lite says there is a button on the back but I only see the one on the left side. Please advise where is this button?

Please help I tried these steps yesterday and still heard no reply back. Is there someone I can speak to?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Krose17, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate the time spent trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

The process to restart your Fitbit Versa Lite is to press the back button for 10 seconds (the back button is the left button) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Was this the process that you followed? The hole on the back is not the reset button and it's not recommended to insert objects in it.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Answer

I’ve tried resetting multiple times but no changes. Is there any one I can speak to?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Krose17, thank you for your efforts to try the workaround shared above. By the way, I apologize for the delayed reply.

Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

Best Answer
0 Votes