Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite precise cardio fitness score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had to switch to outdoor running (previously treadmill only) and was looking forward to finally getting a precise cardio fitness score.  The help page claims that several runs of at least 10 minutes with connected GPS on reasonably flat terrain will allow a precise cardio fitness score to be calculated.  I have now done 12 such runs that meet the criteria and my score remains an estimate.  I have searched for other posts on this and found that while other people are also asking, the question has never been properly answered.  So how many runs is “several”?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@aquatica I hope you're doing well! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you Cardio Fitness score. I don't have the exact amount of runs you need to do before getting a precise number. I assume that these 12 runs have been done in 12 different days? I do remember that a member asked me this a long time ago and she came back with an update a month or so after she asked this information so it could be that it may need some time or have a period of time to properly calculate this data. Still please keep recording your runs and using your Versa lite and see if it shows a precise number for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlvaroFitbit Yes, they were all done on different days.  Since another 5 weeks has passed since my original post, I figure I've more than doubled the number of unique runs I've done.  Still no precise score.

Best Answer
0 Votes