Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite screen came out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I’m January the screen of my versa lite watch fell out but I managed to somehow fix it and the other day it happened again but the piece that connects the screen to the circuit board broke and now it doesn’t work at all and I’ve had it for a year and a half and I don’t think they are going to do anything and it just makes me very frustrated I already contacted them once and they never got back to me with an email.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Danielle_dwh, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I'm sorry to know that you're experiencing difficulties with the screen of your Versa Lite, totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Because this is a hardware issue, the best way to get help for this specific problem is to chat directly with our Customer Support team or give us a call. That said, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Danielle_dwh, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I'm sorry to know that you're experiencing difficulties with the screen of your Versa Lite, totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Because this is a hardware issue, the best way to get help for this specific problem is to chat directly with our Customer Support team or give us a call. That said, please click here to get connected and receive further assistance.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem and frankly it seems like a pretty poor product that breaks after less than a year and a half.  After talking to two Apple users they explained they had their watch for a total of four years each with no breakdown.  I have never had a watch last even two years.  Starting to think the product is inferior.  My Versa broke the same way Danielle’s did and I was offered a 35% discount off a new product, but the Sense is being sold to anyone for $50.00 off right now so the offer seems poor to me.  I think the Sense has the same exact method of staying on the watch so I doubt it will last anymore that a year and a half like the Versa.  I would have considered the purchase if the product was $50 off and then take the 35% off but they refused to do that.  Probably just as well since the product is obviously junk.  I was a long time user of the fitbit, but they sure have gotten expensive but not better.  

Best Answer
0 Votes