Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite screen is fading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I press left button to read time etc, the screen lights up and displays correctly then within 2 seconds fades to a grey/blurry pixelated screen which cannot be read, after a further 5 secs it times out to black as normal. This happens every time despite changing clock faces and reset. Anyone got any clues as to what is going wrong? I previously had the Fitbit charge that did the same thing. Fitbit offered me 35% off but I’m not sure it’s worth a third try…. Any suggestions would help. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @amymacd. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Thanks for your question about why we offered a discount towards a new Fitbit product instead of a replacement of your existing Fitbit product. Our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty or please feel free to contact our team back so they can clarify any doubt. 

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your response but I will have to politely decline to accept a percentage off a new product. This is the second time I have had this issue with two different styles of Fitbit, and I will no longer be using this brand of product.
Respectfully,
Amy Donahue
Best Answer
0 Votes