Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite screen is unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey! I got a Fitbit versa lite in December (for Christmas) and starting about a few weeks ago (during quarantine I have lost track of time, but maybe like 2-4 weeks ago) my Fitbit started acting strange. My Fitbit would sometimes not let me scroll sideways or up to view my stats. The Fitbit would respond to a tap on the screen to wake it up, and the side button being pressed, but nothing else. Then it started not responding to taps and the button every so oftenIt does sync and it does charge and shows that it is charging, but sometimes when done syncing or charging, it is still pretty much unresponsive. This is also strange, because my Fitbit is pretty much my baby, and I have never dropped or scratched it. I have also already had to factory reset once (maybe on like Feb. 1) because my Fitbit would not give me the update that my friends and family with the same watch were getting, and I was impatient to get it, so I factory reset my watch. It is also fairly new. Please help! Thanks so much!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Olivia_12, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the unresponsive screen issues that your Versa Lite has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. Please contact them with the reference number they provided in case the issue persists and they'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll also be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes