Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite showing message "Data not cleared Sync & Try again"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried resetting by holding down button for 10 seconds then released got the logo but then the error Data not cleared.  I can't go to any other screen.  I've done the same procedure 10 times and even deleted app from Samsung 10 and reinstalled.  The app on phone says sync complete but the watch as the same error.  Now what?

thanks

terry

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @rpmbaja11, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this situation with your Versa Lite. Thanks for your efforts in solving the issue.

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team on May 17th and they guided you through some troubleshooting steps for the error message displayed on the Versa Lite. However, they didn't hear back from you since that day. If you're still in need of help, please reply back to your support case so they can continue assisting you. 

About the Charge 4, as @N8teGee mentioned, since the Fitbit wasn't purchased directly from us, but from a unauthorized store, we cannot help you to revoke the transaction. If you have already contacted PayPal or your credit card company, please keep the conversation with them. This has been already reported to our team so they can further investigate about those unauthorized websites where you bought the Fitbit device from.

We recommend making your purchases directly from fitbit.com, or consulting this page to verify authorized Fitbit retailers.

Hi there @Ahmad001, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad to hear that you're back on track. I appreciate you've shared what worked for you.

I'll be around if you have any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @rpmbaja11, welcome to the community.

Can you try going into the Bluetooth setting on your Samsung phone and unpair/forget the Versa Lite from there. Then open the Fitbit app (on the phone) and try the setup process again. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your response but it won't find the phone because the phone
can't go into pairing mode and the Fitbit people are no help they said I
need to go get a non Mac computer to fix this I want my money back thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

For any type of request like this, you will either need to return to the place of purchase or contact customer support (here). I have also flagged this thread for the attention of a moderator to see if they can assist you further. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

I paid with paypal but the charge went to this person above. Was this
fraud. The charge 4 was only $115. Help please
Terry

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

The website you posted is definitely not the official Fitbit store, which can be found here. Personally from what I've seen in the past, I would say the website is a scam. It's trying to look "official", and if something seems to good to be true, we'll... 

You say you paid using PayPal, I would suggest opening a dispute with them if you are having no luck with the seller directly. I'm a little confused by your posts if I'm honest. You first said that you have a device (Versa Lite) that isn't working, but are now saying you've been scammed and you actually have a Charge 4?

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

Happened to my versa lite yesterday i fixed it by pairing it with windows 10 pc bluethooth then update it with fitbit windows app

Best Answer
Unfortunately I don't have windows I'm mac and I'm sick so I'm not going
out!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @rpmbaja11, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this situation with your Versa Lite. Thanks for your efforts in solving the issue.

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team on May 17th and they guided you through some troubleshooting steps for the error message displayed on the Versa Lite. However, they didn't hear back from you since that day. If you're still in need of help, please reply back to your support case so they can continue assisting you. 

About the Charge 4, as @N8teGee mentioned, since the Fitbit wasn't purchased directly from us, but from a unauthorized store, we cannot help you to revoke the transaction. If you have already contacted PayPal or your credit card company, please keep the conversation with them. This has been already reported to our team so they can further investigate about those unauthorized websites where you bought the Fitbit device from.

We recommend making your purchases directly from fitbit.com, or consulting this page to verify authorized Fitbit retailers.

Hi there @Ahmad001, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad to hear that you're back on track. I appreciate you've shared what worked for you.

I'll be around if you have any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes